Monday, November 9, 2009

Make Money From Investment Of Money

There comes a time in one's life where he wants to make money from investment of his own money. While not everyone has the money to invest, people who do can find significant advantages in investing money rather than time. If they do it right, they should be able to use their money to create more time and a greater income stream which can then be reinvested towards building more income, and it will continue to grow very quickly. The ability to grow income with money is eventually going to be much greater than by investing time. So in other words the potential is greater.



Generally you want to invest time first until you build up enough passive income on your own, such as $500-1000 a month. Now you already learned how to make money from investment of time, but how do you make money from investment of money?



The answer COULD* surprise you. I say it could and not will because there's really more than one answer. One way is to simply take your entire method of making money from time, and pay someone else to do it. This is so simple it's obvious, but sometimes the obvious things are overlooked. I don't know why, but people always seem to want the easy way out. Okay, but how can you make money from money? Well elance.com is the place to outsource, but outsourcing is just one way.



If you are going to outsource, you can do several different things. You can simply look for quick returns. This is known as "flipping". The example is if you have $1000 and can buy articles at $3 each. So you buy 333 articles. You then find someone else where you can sell thos articles for $4 each. Now you can sell 333 articles for a total of 1332. So it cost $999 and you gained $1332. Your return is $333. While this method does work, I prefer at a minimum to create more value. For example, I miht instead offer a service where I'll take those 333 articles, and submit them using some software that will automatically submit every article. Now I might spend a total of $1500, but since I'm adding value and submitting the articles for someone with the anchor text that they want and helpin them with SEO, they might give me $6 per article. Now I can come close to doubling my money.



Personally, I prefer passive income though, so although putting in $1000 to get $2000 is still an investment, and a good one at that, I would rather continue to make money from investment of money even after the investment has been made. So perhaps I'll buy 333 articles, I'll submit them all to hub pages, infobarrel, xomba, and howhub. I'll make sure they all link up and eventually link to a blogger blog that I will have created. I will send all sorts of links that I can either do by investing time, or more money. Then I will eventually get each page making $1 per month. So I might spend $1500, but I will be making $300 a month. Now in 5 months I can make that same investment, then I'm making an additional $300 a month, and then in 2.5 months reinvest $1500 and make $

Then you can invest money, and make money from investment of cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment